Sunday, August 16, 2009

Movin' Out



Colden has officially moved down into his own room! We're still taking turns staying with him overnight - to be sure we hear his every move and cater to his every need :) But we'll eventually graduate to just using a monitor & leave him alone unless he needs us.

We still have some work to do on the walls, etc. but it's functional for now! He has the start of a library - his favorite being "The Bear Snores On" as his evening book before bed. We have our supply of Purell and our ever growing "log book" of all his...ahem..."activities":)

I also included a pic of Colden in his Moby wrap...very cozy! Sure helps us get things done around the house even when he's fussy (I'm wearing him at this very moment so I can upload pictures & type, etc). He's happy as a clam just hangin' out in there while we do our chores, eat lunch, watch a little tv...it's very handy!

Posted by Picasa